We invite you to join the team and help make our 2016 Freedom Fund a huge success.
The next committee planning meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 6:00PM in the 3rd Floor conference room at our office located at 147 Prince Street (entrance on Flatbush between Myrtle & Willoughby), Brooklyn, NY 11201.
Host Committee: You must be a member of the Brooklyn Branch, your name will be listed on the event invitation and you will be recognized at the event. Responsibilities may include the following;
- Attend and actively sell tickets (a minimum of 5).
- Identify and actively solicit sponsors and journal ads.
- Provide additional names for the invitation list.
- Actively promote the event within your network and on social media.
- Provide input on materials and the program.
Planning Committee: You must be a member of the Brooklyn Branch, you will be listed in the event journal and will assist with the overall planning of the event. Responsibilities may include the following;
- Assist with invitation and sponsorship mailings.
- Assist with ticket sales, sponsorships and journal ads.
- Assist with setting up the day of the event, decorations, event check-in and clean up.