Are you the one who your friends come to when they need or want the most up to date info? Does your network always have something to say when you post something online on your Facebook, Twitter, blog or otherwise?
Brooklyn NAACP is looking for people like you who are concerned about social justice and are willing to use their voice online to share the latest news and events of the branch.
This group isn't for everyone. This is for digitally savvy networkers who want to work with us to build an online network of activists who will get advance notice of social justice news and action alerts and help signal boost to their networks to move people to action. We won’t send you messages to post every day, but we will ask for your help when important issues break.
Members of the Digital Activist network will enjoy;
- Exclusive access to meetings and events with NAACP state and national leaders, elected officials and corporate partners,
- Discounted or limited complimentary access to Brooklyn NAACP events and activities,
- Access to social media and communications related workshops,
- 10% discount of Brooklyn NAACP merchandise in the online store, and
- Opportunities to submit articles and blog posts on the Branch’s website and quarterly newsletter.
In order to become a #BKNAACPACTIVIST you must be a member of Brooklyn NAACP.